Apprenticeship in Typesetting in Zurich. BA in Graphic Design at the Lucerne University of Applied sciences and Arts (HSLU). MA in Type Design at the Ecole cantonale d’art de Lausanne (ECAL).
Co-Founder and creative direction of Präsens Editionen.
Recently relocated to Zurich, following an independent practise.
Recent and current projects:
- Co-Curation of Character Roots at Weltformat Graphic Design Festival in Lucerne.
- Auf Nordlandfahrt by Sandra Walser, published by NZZ Libro, was released in November 2018.
- Identity for the Exhibition Ad Mensam, organised by Alice Stori Liechtenstein at Schloss Hollenegg in Graz. The exhibition is open May 17th-27th 2019.
- Design & Programming of zooofthefuture.com, a platform rethinking the contemporary zoo, will be released in February 2019.
- The Typeface Alice will be released at Ecal Typefaces in February 2019.