Communication and catalogue for the exhibition AD MENSAM, a collectible-design exhibition held at Schloss Hollenegg, Graz. It explored the table as a place where people come together, share food, behave, fight and reunite. The table as the setting for human interactions, a place where rituals play an important role in determining with whom we sit and how, instinctively and traditionally, the rules of sharing food get made. Twenty designers presented works, some of them especially commissioned for the exhibition, next to the historical objects of the castle.
Schloss Hollenegg for Design
170 × 240 mm
Recent and current projects:
- Design & Programming of a website for basel-based artist Samuli Blatter.
- Design & Programming of zooofthefuture.com, a platform rethinking the contemporary zoo.
- The Typeface Rungli was released at Ecal Typefaces in March 2019.
- Exhibition communications for Kunststipendien der Stadt Zürich, opened July 2019 at Helmhaus Zürich.
- Helmhaus, Zurich
- Hult International Business School
- Klub Kegelbahn, Luzern
- Kunstplattform akku, Emmenbrücke
- Lucerne University, Art and Design
- Lucerne University, Institute of Tourism ITW
- Nidwaldner Museum
- NZZ Libro, Basel
- Schloss Hollenegg for Design, Graz
- University of Bern, Institute of Art History
- ZFV, Zurich
- Apprenticeship in typesetting, Zurich (2008)
- BA Graphic Design at HSLU (2012)
- MA Type Design at ECAL (2018)
- UDK Berlin (2019)
- Hochschule Luzern (2019)
- Fachklasse Basel (2019)
- 100 Beste Plakate CH DE AT (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Werkbeitrag Kanton Luzern (2015)
- The Most Beautiful Swiss Books (2015)
- Tokyo Type Directors Club, Annual Book (2015)
- Graphic Design Festival Scotland, International Poster Competition (2018)
- Swiss Style Now, Weltformat, Lucerne (2018)
- «Poster Town», Taiwan (2017)
- Chaumont Design Graphique (2015)
- Swiss Graphic Design, Seoul (2014)
© Kaj Lehmann, 2019. All rights reserved. No part of these pages, either text or images, may be used for any purpose other than personal use, unless written, explicit authorization is given by Kaj Lehmann. English translations by N. Cyril Fischer. This website is using cookies, btw.