Usually magazines engage the reader's attention by interrupting body-text with quotes, images, large titles and white space. In this issue of zweikommasieben magazine we did the opposite, splitting the magazine into four sections: images, quotes, texts and ads. The contents of each section are linked to each other through a numeric system. This allows for the direct comparison of, for example, quotes by artists taken from different interviews.
#12, Winter 2015
Simon Rüegg and Raphael Schoen
210 × 328 mm
Recent and current projects:
- New zweikommasieben #21 out now!
- Pre-Release of Synt, a scotch-style typeface distributed by Dinamo Typefaces.
- New online platform for Präsens Editionen.
- Design & Programming of a website for basel-based artist Samuli Blatter.
- Custom Typeface for the ArtEZ Graduate School.
- Helmhaus, Zurich
- Hult International Business School
- Klub Kegelbahn, Luzern
- Kunstplattform akku, Emmenbrücke
- Lucerne University, Art and Design
- Lucerne University, Institute of Tourism ITW
- Nidwaldner Museum
- NZZ Libro, Basel
- Schloss Hollenegg for Design, Graz
- University of Bern, Institute of Art History
- ZFV, Zurich
- Apprenticeship in typesetting, Zurich (2008)
- BA Graphic Design at HSLU (2012)
- MA Type Design at ECAL (2018)
- UDK Berlin (2019)
- Hochschule Luzern (2019)
- Fachklasse Basel (2019)
- Shortlist for Josef Müller-Brockmann Prize (2019)
- 100 Beste Plakate CH DE AT (2014, 2015, 2016, 2019)
- Werkbeitrag Kanton Luzern (2015)
- The Most Beautiful Swiss Books (2015)
- Tokyo Type Directors Club, Annual Book (2015)
- «Designing Tools», Weltformat, Lucerne (2019)
- Graphic Design Festival Scotland, International Poster Competition (2018)
- Swiss Style Now, Weltformat, Lucerne (2018)
- «Poster Town», Taiwan (2017)
- Chaumont Design Graphique (2015)
- Swiss Graphic Design, Seoul (2014)
© Kaj Lehmann, 2019. All rights reserved. No part of these pages, either text or images, may be used for any purpose other than personal use, unless written, explicit authorization is given by Kaj Lehmann. English translations by N. Cyril Fischer. This website is using cookies, btw.