For its 19th edition, zweikommasieben presents a view on ambiguity as a hallmark of contemporary art and music, especially within its scene and culture. After all, one would be hard-pressed to classify the work of its artists in terms of a singular activity, style, scene, or context.
There is no doubt that ambiguity, uncertainty, tension, and conflict lead to friction, but at the same time ambivalence, complexity, and multiplicity generate enormous aesthetic potential.
200 × 270 mm
Recent and current projects:
- Heavily working on the Synt Typeface, preparing it for it's commercial release with Dinamo Typefaces.
- Programming a new online platform for Präsens Editionen.
- Design & Programming a new website for Studio Vulkan.
- Design & Programming of a website for basel-based artist Samuli Blatter.
- Custom Typeface for the ArtEZ Graduate School.
- Helmhaus, Zurich
- Hult International Business School
- Klub Kegelbahn, Luzern
- Kunstplattform akku, Emmenbrücke
- Lucerne University, Art and Design
- Lucerne University, Institute of Tourism ITW
- Nidwaldner Museum
- NZZ Libro, Basel
- Schloss Hollenegg for Design, Graz
- University of Bern, Institute of Art History
- ZFV, Zurich
- Apprenticeship in typesetting, Zurich (2008)
- BA Graphic Design at HSLU (2012)
- MA Type Design at ECAL (2018)
- UDK Berlin (2019)
- Hochschule Luzern (2019)
- Fachklasse Basel (2019)
- Shortlist for Josef Müller-Brockmann Prize (2019)
- 100 Beste Plakate CH DE AT (2014, 2015, 2016, 2019)
- Werkbeitrag Kanton Luzern (2015)
- The Most Beautiful Swiss Books (2015)
- Tokyo Type Directors Club, Annual Book (2015)
- «Designing Tools», Weltformat, Lucerne (2019)
- Graphic Design Festival Scotland, International Poster Competition (2018)
- Swiss Style Now, Weltformat, Lucerne (2018)
- «Poster Town», Taiwan (2017)
- Chaumont Design Graphique (2015)
- Swiss Graphic Design, Seoul (2014)
© Kaj Lehmann, 2019. All rights reserved. No part of these pages, either text or images, may be used for any purpose other than personal use, unless written, explicit authorization is given by Kaj Lehmann. English translations by N. Cyril Fischer. This website is using cookies, btw.